Before attending daycare or joining us for a sleepover, your dog must under-go our behavioral interview process! Call us to schedule a time to bring your pup in for a half-day interview.
During their interview, your dog will undergo an initial temperament test, where they are introduced to several of our canine clients. After this initial meet and greet, we will then incorporate your dog into our daily schedule. This means group playtime, one-on-one time with staff members and rest periods!
- For Tiny Tails enrollment, dogs must be 25lbs or under. Some exceptions can be made for small breeds.
- All dogs must be 16 weeks of age.
- All dogs must be spayed or neutered by 6 months of age.
- At the time of drop off, we will require proof of vaccinations. We require Rabies and Distemper vaccinations. A yearly fecal test yielding negative results is also required.
- While we do not require the Bordetella vaccination, we do highly recommend it.
Call today to schedule an interview!
Happy Tails: 207-797-2488
Tiny Tails: 207-871-5959